Majoy Baron joins PLDT; Ced Domingo heads to Akari

Two more player movements were announced on Saturday in the busy offseason of the Premier Volleyball League (PVL).

PLDT announced that Majoy Baron will join the High Speed Hitters for the 2024 season of the league.

Baron said she is excited to learn in a new environment.

"'Yung thought na everything I learned from La Salle and F2, lalawak pa because I'm in a new system makes me really excited,” she said as she gets to learn under former PVL champion coach Rald Ricafort.

(The thought that everything I learned from La Salle and F2 will expand because I'm in a new system makes me really excited.)

“Every new coach and every new teammate, I intend to learn from them.” Baron has won at every level of competition.

Despite being in a new system, Baron will still see familiar faces as she reunites with former De La Salle University teammates Kim Fajardo and Mika Reyes.

Meanwhile, Ced Domingo will head to the Akari Chargers as she returns from her Thailand stint.

Domingo was formerly with the Creamline Cool Smashers in the league.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads